Monday, 10 August 2015

Buddy time Te Reo


We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:

  • I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
  • I have the English and Māori words on my poster
  • I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body

How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks





I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks


Reflection

My favourite part was: working with my buddy because he helped me a lot.

It was really hard: because there were lots of kids who wanted to use the poster at the same time.

Something that really helped me was: my buddy and the Te Tinana poster.

Something new I learned was: the body parts song in māori.

Kerri Thinks
I am pleased that you enjoyed working with your buddy and that he helped you in your learning. You have created a poster with more than 6 body parts labelled and the font and colours you have chosen make sure that the poster is clear. Remember to use the success criteria to help make sure you complete all of the task. 

1 comment:

  1. Good work, Jack. Wee enjoyed seeing your poster and the words. Love from Nai Nai and Ye Ye.

    ReplyDelete