Monday, 2 March 2015

Swimming

We are learning to build our confidence in and around the water. We practise our swimming skills and love to show off our new tricks.


This is what I have been practising:
Safe entry into the pool (1/4 turn entry)
Kerri thinks




Submerge and blow bubbles
Kerri thinks



Float on my back (Starfish)
Kerri thinks


Float on my front (Starfish)
Kerri thinks



Pick up objects with my hand
Kerri thinks



Rocket arms on my front
Kerri thinks

 


Rocket arms on my back
Kerri thinks


Reflection:

I am really proud of: when I do a starfish and people give me space.

It is tricky when: there is not much space and when you kick you bump into people.

The next thing I want to learn is: how to kick faster.

Jack, you enter the pool safely and are very confident in the water. You listen hard to all the instructions and always try your very best. You can do rocket arms on your tummy and you doing lots of practise so you can do them on your back. It can be tricky when there is not much room and people bump you. This can make you sink when you are doing a starfish. Perhaps if before you start you make sure you have enough room then you may not get bumped. 
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment