Saturday, 7 March 2015

Read to Self

We are learning to read to self. This builds our reading stamina and helps us to get better at reading. We also have lots of fun reading!

Success Criteria

  • I read quietly
  • I concentrate on the book
  • I stay in space
  • I read the whole time
  • I get started straight away

How I am going


Read to self
Kerri thinks







Reflection

I really like: looking at new pictures for ideas for drawing. I like quiet reading because I get to practise my reading.

I think I need to practice: not getting carried away talking to people when they are talking.

Read to self is a great time to practise your reading and to build your reading stamina and fluency amd you use your time well. You have thought hard about your learning and your next steps. It is important to read the whole time and to get started straight away. Chatting to your friends means you have less time to read. Perhaps if you choose a place that is going to help your learning, maybe not next to your friends, you will be able to get started straigh away.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment